Re: [JDM] JDM exams etc

On Fri, 23 Jun 2000 Bruce.Williams.Ftmba99-00@Cranfield.ac.uk wrote:

> The major difficulty in preparing for the exam was that we were
> completely in the dark as to how the questions would be framed and as
> such I think open book was preferred [...] If we had had a better idea
> of the nature of the questions I suspect that closed book would have
> been a better test and, for us, a better "learning experience".

Thanks Bruce,

In the future I will be able to show classes previous exams.  But you
sufferred from being the first group to take this course.  Anyway, I need
to get back to marking.

Cheers,

Livia

--
Livia Markoczy                              | Cranfield School of Management
L.Markoczy@Cranfield.ac.uk                  | +44 (0)1234 751 122 (x3757)