[JDM] Exam "answers" now online

Please take a look at

 http://www.cranfield.ac.uk/public/mn/mn795/courses/jdm/exam.pdf

for a copy of the exam with my own notes for expected answers.  These
notes were for myself and the external examiner, and are not intended to
be like the texts I would expect you to write.  And certainly not with
the references!  Also, you may have good answers which I didn't think of
or which I didn't note in the answer sheet.  So don't worry too much if
you have something different.

If you want to discuss the exam, this discussion list should be a good
place for it.  Just send mail to som-jdm-course@Cranfield.ac.uk

Livia

--
Livia Markoczy                              | Cranfield School of Management
L.Markoczy@Cranfield.ac.uk                  | +44 (0)1234 751 122 (x3757)