Re: Re: American Flags

On Sep 13, 2001 Paul Harper <paul@harper.netNOSPAM> wrote
   in <jkj0qto57gjsvch3sd6jlsf95g8hls4f5f@4ax.com>:

> the US in its infinite wisdom thinks that blood from this country is
> "tainted".  Tw*ts.

Indeed.  While I am run of the mill A+, my wife is much needed O-.  But we
lived in the UK for an extended period and can't give blood, even though
there is absolutely no reason to suspect that BSE/vCJK could spread by
contaminated blood.

I wasn't so surprised last year when the US announced this idiotic policy,
but was gobsmacked when Canada followed.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg
 I have recently moved, see http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/contact.html