Re: Terrible

On Sep 11, 2001 Bent C Dalager <bcd@pvv.ntnu.no> wrote
   in <9nlvhh$nfn$9@tyfon.itea.ntnu.no>:

> I would attach much importance to the word "seem". The Palestinians
> should not be judged on this before we know more of their reaction.

Also, one shouldn't lump "Palestinians" has a monolithic block.  I know
plenty of Palestinians and I have no reason to believe that all think a
like.  If you[1] are refering to the PLO or Hamas or the Palestinian
Authority or some other distinct group, then please say so.

Notes:

 Bent, I realize that you weren't making this mistake, but the person you
 were quoting did.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg